EXPECTED START DATE: ASAP
JOB TYPE: permanent, full time
JOB LOCATION: Vilnius, Lithuania
COMPENSATION: Minimum gross salary is 1700 euro and up depending on qualifications and experience
- Oversee and implement the organization’s communication.
- Employ effective communications to support EHRA’s mission delivery and increase the effectiveness of EHRA’s advocacy and technical support.
- Lead the implementation of a comprehensive communication plan to support EHRA’s strategic objectives, program delivery, branding and organizational development.
- Coordinate EHRA’s key messaging/communications products and communications channels (website, listserv, social media etc.).
- Develop and maintain relations with media to ensure EHRA’s presence in media and coverage of key harm reduction and human rights issues.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITION
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or or a related field.
- Experience of media content development (written article, video product, PR products);
- Experience and skills in organizing regional or national media/public awareness or issue-based campaign through different media.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including media relations, briefings, meeting facilitation and presentations.
- Working experience in a similar position in international environment.
- English and Russian language speaking and writing skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Flexibility, adaptability and a commitment to work within an international team.
- Excellent computer skills, PowerPoint (video production and editing is an asset).
- Understanding of the non-profit/NGO world.
- Tolerance and comfort working with diverse communities (people who use drugs, sex workers, men who have sex with men, etc.).
Interested candidates should provide:
- updated CV outlining specific relevant experience and two references.
- at least three examples of work in communications, PR or marketing OR job portfolio.
- a short cover letter indicating suitability for the position.
Documents should be sent to: email@example.com until February 26, 2021.
Download full job description HERE
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.