Since 2017 Eurasian Harm Reduction Association is being the host of the EECA regional Platform for Communication and Coordination. One of the EHRA responsibilities in its role as EECA Regional Platform is to promote the Global Fund’s Community, Rights and Gender (CRG) Technical Assistance Technical Assistance Program among civil society and communities’ representatives involved into the Global Fund related processes in EECA countries.
To better inform and motivate CSOs and CBOs in the region to use the Technical Assistance (TA) available within this Program in 2021, EHRA is planning to document 2 successful cases of CRG TA provision in EECA.
EHRA is looking for the consultant to help with such documentation.
Key tasks to be conducted by the consultant
The consultant is expected:
- In consultation with colleagues from the Global Fund Secretariat CRG Department to help EHRA to identify two successful cases of CRG TA provision in EECA in 2019 – 2020 to be documented.
- To propose the format and structure of the case study to be developed as a result of the documentation.
- To collect all required information needed to document the selected two successful cases of CRG TA provision in EECA in 2019 – 2020. The methods of data collection should include:
– the desk review of all documents (TA requests, ToRs for the TA providers as well as for the TA experts, TA budgets, final reports on the TA provision, documents resulted from the TA etc.) related to the provided TA;
– the interviews with the representatives of the following key stakeholders: TA recipient, TA provider, GF CRG Department, experts involved into the TA provision, other national direct beneficiaries of the TA being provided (not less than 4 interviews per case).
- To develop two case studies describing the successful cases of CRG TA provision in 2 EECA countries in 2019 – 2020.
Two documents presenting the description of two preselected successful cases of CRG TA provision in 2 EECA countries in 2019 – 2020.
The length of each document should not exceed 4 pages including the 1-page summary of the successful TA case.
The language of the resulted documents should be English or Russian (will depend on the countries where cases of TA provision to be documented).
- By 2nd of March – to identify two successful cases of CRG TA provision in EECA in 2019 – 2020 to be documented.
- By 4th of March – to propose the format and structure of the final document to be developed.
- By 9th of March – to identify the key stakeholders to be interviewed and start data collection.
- By 23rd of March – to provide EHRA with the draft case studies for a feedback and comments.
- By 1st of April – to provide EHRA with the final products.
Cost of services
The total contract cost for the work of the consultant under this ToR should not exceed 1 500 USD (including all taxes).
An evaluation panel will assess the extent to which proposals submitted in response to this announcement meet the evaluation criteria below.
The minimum technical score is 90. Only candidates with a minimum score of 90 points out of a maximum of 100 are considered eligible for the assignment. Consultants with proven work experience in the community organization would be given a priority.
The candidates with the highest technical score that meets the requirement will be invited for negotiation of the agreement.
|Good understanding of the Global Fund CRG TA Program (should be clear from LoI)||25 points|
|Knowledge of, and access to, relevant stakeholders to be interviewed as well as to the other relevant sources of information (should be clear from LoI)||25 points|
|Experience of undertaking similar assessments and a strong record of adherence to evidenced-based approaches (should be clear from CV and LoI)||25 points|
|Proven set of skills for interviewing, conducting a literature review, and writing (should be clear from CV and LoI)||25 points|
Additionally, the consultants should have:
- No conflict of interest (should be declared in the Letter of Interest);
- Fluent English and Russian languages.
How to apply
The individual consultants are invited to submit their CV and the Letter of Interest (LoI) by e-mail referenced under title “Consultant to document 2 successful cases of CRG TA provision in EECA” to email@example.com by COB 24 of February 2021 24:00 EET.