As part of the Eurasian Regional Consortium’s project “Thinking outside the box: overcoming challenges in community advocacy for sustainable and high-quality HIV services” supported by the Robert Carr Fund for civil society networks (RCF) within Community-led monitoring of quality of services cycle EHRA announces a call for applications for national organizations who conducted community-led research on the quality of services for people who use drugs.
Community-led monitoring has a critical role in identifying and effectively addressing issues and bottlenecks in reaching, connecting and retaining people along the prevention and treatment continuums and improving the quality of care. Information gathered within the monitoring can be leveraged by users/communities to help understand, explain, justify and specify within their advocacy the changes that have to be made.
Four successful candidates will receive up to 1750 USD. Eligible activities within the small grant:
- Promotion of the results of the research including report publication, meeting costs, translation
- Additional analysis of the gathered data and/or report writing
- August 1, 2020 – November 30, 2020
- Officially registered community-based organization working in drug policy and harm reduction
- Initiative group working in drug policy and harm reduction that has financial agent registered in one of the project countries
- Organization operates in one of 16 countries: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Montenegro, Northern Macedonia, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine or Uzbekistan.
The submitted applications will be evaluated by the selection committee of the Eurasian Harm Reduction Association. The following criteria will be used to evaluate the bids (the maximum possible number of points is 100):
- Topic and quality of the conducted research project (60 points)
- Relevance of the proposed activities (40 points)
How to apply
Applicants must submit the following documents to email@example.com, the subject of the letter is “Call CLR”, the deadline for submission is before 24:00 EET on June 30, 2020:
- Application form
- Organizational registration document
- Memorandum of cooperation (in case of working through financial agent)