|RFP Title||Video crew|
|RFP Closing Date and time:||24:00 EET on October 10, 2021|
|Proposal Submission Address:||email@example.com|
Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA) is a non-for-profit public membership-based organization since 2017, operating in 29 countries of Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia (CEECA). EHRA mission is to actively unite and support communities and civil societies to ensure the rights and freedoms, health, and well-being of people who use psychoactive substances in the CEECA region. EHRA’s Secretariat is based in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Scope of Services
EHRA from time to time needs to create different video material – informational or advocacy video, video-reports, educational videos etc. Purpose of the video materials is to educate, represent, inform different kind of audiences about EHRA activities, achievements, projects. For video production EHRA is looking for the pool of crew (individual consultant or organization) to create video materials. A pool of winners will be selected.
- Language of video materials is English or Russian with subtitles English or Russian.
- Duration may vary from 3-4 minutes to 30-40 minutes depending on the request.
- Filming onsite and remoted ensuring the Full HD/4K quality
- Video editing according to contest, stylistic and visual guidelines provided by EHRA staff including infographics and visual effects
- Video teaser/intro production
- Ensuring audio files of edited final video versions are available to EHRA
- Preparation and implementation of subtitles for the video (Russian and English)
- The visual solutions for the video must be technologically and creatively professional
- The video must be designed and produced in a visually appealing and interesting way, using video, audio, modern technological or directorial solutions
- Upon completion of the services, the Supplier shall hand over to EHRA all footage used and unused for the production of the information video clip
- All copyrights of video are transferred to EHRA
Technical parameters of video
- 4k resolution;
- 120 fps,;
- Storage of documents in raw format.
- Additional equipment must be used to produce dynamic and high quality video
- For video editing, the script shall be designed to allow dynamic change of shots
- Sound quality requirements: the clips must have a high sound quality (at least 96 kHz)
- sampling rate and 24-bit audio resolution). Synchronisation between video and audio must be ensured, and additional audio tracks
- Image quality requirements for video production: shading and tonality must be present.
- All content produced must be transmitted to EHRA in digital formats, ideally in the best possible quality.
- The video must be recorded in mkv, avi, mp4 and mpeg formats so that EHRA does not encounter problems in making the video clips public on its own resources. The main dissemination of the video will be by means of online communication and must therefore be ensured a high recording quality suitable for broadcasting the clips in large format.
- The video should be transmitted to EHRA in digital format allowing the editing of individual video and audio segments. Video must be submitted without security codes (unlocked).
A two-stage procedure will be utilized in evaluating the proposals:
- evaluation of the previous experience (portfolio) via technical criteria – 80% in total evaluation
- comparison of the costs (best value for money) – 20% in total evaluation.
Cost evaluation is only undertaken for technical submissions that score a minimum 70 points out of a maximum of 100 as a requirement to pass the technical evaluation. A proposal which fails to achieve the minimum technical threshold will not be considered further.
To assess submitted applications, the following technical criteria will be used (80%):
|Vast experience of location and remoted shooting reflected in portfolio||30 points|
|Experience in organization of filming process||30 points|
|Experience in video editing, previous work with captions and graphic elements reflected in portfolio||30 points|
|A sense of taste and style||10 points|
Cost proposal (20%):
EHRA will allocate same importance to the provided portfolio and recorded experience as to the cost of the services. The cost proposal will be evaluated in terms of best value-for money to EHRA in EUR, price and other factors considered.
For the proper cost evaluation please provide budget needed to prepare a 4 minutes video according to the requirements listed below:
- Language of video materials is English or Russian with English or Russian subtitles.
- Duration – 4 minutes.
- Filming onsite and remoted ensuring the Full HD/4K quality. Video should consist of 11 short, remoted and interviews with 4-5 drawn infografics, music and recorded sound of narrator.
- Video editing according to contest, stylistic and visual guidelines provided by EHRA staff including infographics and visual effects. Some parts of the video must be voiced by narrator. All the video needs subtitles as it sould be understandable for English and Russian speaking audience.
- Time limits for preparation – 2 weeks.
This announcement shall not be construed as a contract or a commitment of any kind. This request for proposals in no way obligates EHRA to award a contract, nor does it commit EHRA to pay any cost incurred in the preparation and submission of the proposals.
How to apply
To be eligible as a EHRA’s service provider or consultant, any organization or individual must comply with the Eurasian Harm Reduction Association Code of Ethics which you can find at the following link: https://harmreductioneurasia.org/ehra-code-of-ethics/
Terms of payment and other conditions same as a final timeline will be indicated in the agreement which EHRA will sign with the winners. For each assignment separate Technical Requirements as well as cost will be agreed on. On the basis of the results of the tender, EHRA reserves the right to award the contract to a number of consultants with the highest scores and fulfilling the required criteria.
Applicants must submit the following documents:
- for individual consultant: CV, prices in EUR (shooting and video editing per video gross) and submit your portfolio by e-mail referenced under title “Video crew”;
- for organization: letter of interest with prices in EUR (shooting and video editing per video gross) and submit your portfolio by e-mail referenced under title “Video crew”;
Please submit your proposal to the firstname.lastname@example.org .
In the subject line of your e-mail please indicate the RFP number and your name. Otherwise, the application will not be considered.