|RFP Title||External consultant. CRG TA in Georgia in 2021|
|RFP Closing Date and time:||23:59 EET on March 24, 2022|
|Proposal Submission Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Since 2017 Eurasian Harm Reduction Association is being the host of the EECA regional Platform for Communication and Coordination. One of the EHRA responsibilities in its role as EECA Regional Platform is to promote the Global Fund’s Community, Rights and Gender (CRG) Technical Assistance Program among civil society and communities’ representatives involved into the Global Fund related processes in EECA countries.
To better inform and motivate CSOs and CBOs in the region as well as to use the Technical Assistance (TA) available within this Program in 2022, EHRA is planning to document a successful case of CRG TA provision in Georgia in 2021.
In February 2021 Georgia through its CCM requested assistance within the CRG TA Program to support engagement of community members in formulating priorities for the upcoming new funding period and ensuring that new country proposal for Global Fund’s HIV/TB grant (2020 – 2022 allocation period) encapsulates community needs and priorities to better address TB and HIV epidemics in the country.
Objectives of the tender and key tasks of the consultant:
EHRA is looking for the consultant to help with documentation of this case of CRG TA provision.
The consultant is expected:
- To propose the format and structure of the case study to be developed as a result of the documentation.
- To collect all required information needed to document the case of CRG TA provision in Georgia in 2021. The methods of data collection should include:
– desk review of all documents (TA requests, ToRs for the TA providers as well as for the TA experts, TA budgets, final reports on the TA provision, documents resulted from the TA etc.) related to the provided TA;
– interviews with the representatives of the following key stakeholders: TA recipient, TA provider, GF CRG Department, experts involved into the TA provision, other national direct beneficiaries of the TA being provided (not less than 4 interviews altogether).
- To develop a case study describing the successful case of CRG TA provision in Georgia in 2021.
Document presenting the description of the preselected successful case of CRG TA provision in Georgia in 2021.
The length of the document should not exceed 5 pages including the 1-page summary of the successful TA case. The examples of the similar case studies documenting successful cases of CRG TA provision in Kazakhstan and Tajikistan are available at EECA Platform website.
The language of the resulted document should be English or Russian.
- By 4th of April – to propose the format and structure of the final document to be developed.
- By 9th of April – to identify the key stakeholders to be interviewed and start data collection.
- By 1st of May – to provide EHRA with the draft case study for a feedback and comments.
- By 15th of May – to provide EHRA with the final product.
Cost of services
The total contract cost for the work of the consultant under this ToR should not exceed 1 200 USD (including all taxes).
An evaluation panel will assess the extent to which proposals submitted in response to this announcement meet the evaluation criteria below.
The minimum technical score is 90. Only candidates with a minimum score of 90 points out of a maximum of 100 are considered eligible for the assignment. Consultants with proven work experience in the community organization would be given a priority.
The candidates with the highest technical score that meets the requirement will be invited for negotiation of the agreement.
|Good understanding of the Global Fund CRG TA Program (should be clear from LoI)||25 points|
|Knowledge of, and access to, relevant stakeholders to be interviewed as well as to the other relevant sources of information (should be clear from LoI)||25 points|
|Experience of undertaking similar assessments and a strong record of adherence to evidenced-based approaches (should be clear from CV and LoI)||25 points|
|Proven set of skills for interviewing, conducting a literature review, and writing (should be clear from CV and LoI)||25 points|
Additionally, the consultants should have:
- No conflict of interest (should be declared in the Letter of Interest);
- Fluent English and Georgian languages (Russian is preferable)
IV How to apply
To be eligible as an EHRA consultant, any organization or individual must comply with the Eurasian Harm Reduction Association Code of Ethics which you can find at the following link: https://harmreductioneurasia.org/ehra-code-of-ethics/
Applicants must submit the following documents:
1. CV with the relevant information
2. Letter of Interest (LoI)
Please submit your proposal to email@example.com till the 24th of March 2022 23:59 EET.
In the subject line of your e-mail please indicate the RFP number EHRA-03-12, the title “Consultant to document successful case of CRG TA provision in Georgia” and your name. Otherwise, the application will not be considered.
ATTENTION. If these documents are not submitted in full, the participant will not be allowed to take part in the tender.
Interested consultants should pay attention to the following conditions:
• This RFP shall not be interpreted as a contract or obligation of any kind. This invitation to tender does not in any way oblige EHRA to enter into contracts, nor does it oblige EHRA to pay any costs incurred in preparing and submitting applications.
• Participants must confirm that the cost of the works specified in the application are valid for a period of at least 24 months from the date of the competition.
• During the evaluation period, EHRA reserves the right to ask candidates to complete an additional task in the form of simultaneous interpretation.
• Based on the results of the tender, a contract for the provision of services will be signed with the winners. The contract is not an employment contract. Payment of all taxes and social insurance is the responsibility of the contractor. Further work will be carried out in accordance with the request of EHRA, which will indicate the timing and other specific conditions.