|RFP Number||EHRA 04-16|
|RFP Title||External experts|
|RFP Closing Date and time:||23:59 EET on May 08, 2022|
|Proposal Submission Address:||email@example.com|
Since 2017 Eurasian Harm Reduction Association is being the host of the EECA regional Platform for Communication and Coordination. One of the EHRA responsibilities in its role as EECA Regional Platform is to promote the Global Fund’s Community, Rights and Gender (CRG) Technical Assistance Program among civil society and communities’ representatives involved into the Global Fund related processes in EECA countries.
To better motivate and support CSOs and CBOs in the region to use the Technical Assistance (TA) available within this Program in 2022, EHRA is planning to sub-contract experts to serve as the EECA Regional Platform National Focal Points aimed on generating the demand for the Global Fund’s CRG TA.
EHRA is looking for the experts to serve as the EECA Regional Platform National Focal Points in the following 2 countries: Armenia, Tajikistan.
Key tasks to be conducted by the experts.
Each expert selected to become the EECA Platform CRG TA National Focal Point is expected to assist the civil society and communities’ representatives in relevant country in development and submission of at least 1 successful request for the CRG TA per country in 2022.
The CRG TA Request to be considered as successful if it is approved by the Global Fund’s CRG Department for TA provision.
In particular, the EECA Platform CRG TA National Focal Points are expected to:
- Initiate a dialogue with the civil society and communities’ representatives involved into the Global Fund related processes in each selected county about the opportunities available within the CRG TA Program.
- Provide the civil society and communities’ representatives with all relevant information about the Global Fund CRG TA Program if needed.
- Help the civil society and communities’ representatives to identify their needs for such TA, including identification of the potential problems which may need to be addressed, formulation of the objectives of such CRG TA in the context of the identified problems, as well as identification of the activities needed to be implemented as a part of the TA to address the identified problems and reach the set objectives.
- Help to ensure the coordination of the content of the TA Requests among the key national civil society stakeholders, CCM and Fund Portfolio Manager before its submission.
- Review the content of the draft TA Requests before the submission, help with its finalization if needed.
- Help to follow up with the GF Secretariat CRG Department on the results of the TA Request consideration (if needed).
Online training on the key aspects of the CRG TA Program will be provided for the selected consultants by EHRA, if needed.
Also, the EECA Platform CRG TA National Focal Points will be expected to do the mapping of the civil society and community-based organizations being the principal, sub and sub-sub-recipients of the Global Fund HIV and TB grants in these 2 countries. The template Excel form for such mapping will be provided by EHRA.
Deliverables and Time frame
1 CRG TA Requests per each country being developed, submitted with the support of the EECA Platform CRG TA National Focal Points and approved for the TA provision by the Global Fund CRG Department until November 30, 2022.
Mapping of principal, sub and sub-sub-recipients of the Global Fund HIV and TB grants in each country conducted until July 30, 2022.
Cost of services and payment order
Payment will be done for the successful CRG TA request being generated with support of the EECA Platform CRG TA National Focal Point – 800 USD per TA request (not more than 1 request per country in 2022). Of this amount 400 USD will be paid after the fact of the submission of the TA request is confirmed, and other 400 USD will be paid after the request is accepted and approved for TA provision by Global Fund CRG Department. In case the TA request is rejected by Global Fund CRG Department – the second half of the 800 USD will not be paid to the Focal Point.
Also, 400 USD to be paid after the submission of the result of mapping of CSOs and CBOs – PRs, SRs and SSRs of the Global Fund grants in each of 2 countries.
Payment should be executed for the completed services after receiving invoice and act of service rendered and the result of work.
The total contract cost for the work of one consultant under this ToR in 2022 should not exceed 1 200 USD (including all taxes).
An evaluation panel will assess the extent to which proposals submitted in response to this announcement meet the evaluation criteria below.
The minimum technical score is 90. Only candidates with a minimum score of 90 points out of a maximum of 100 are considered eligible for the assignment. Consultants with proven work experience in the community organization would be given a priority.
The candidates with the highest technical score that meets the requirement will be invited for negotiation of the agreement.
|Good understanding of the Global Fund CRG TA Program (should be clear from LoI)||25 points|
|Knowledge of, and access to the relevant civil society stakeholders involved into the Global Fund related processes in one of three countries as well as established contacts with the GF Secretariat (regional team and CRG Department in particular) (should be clear from LoI)||25 points|
|Experience of undertaking similar TA related assessments or other relevant work experience (should be clear from CV and LoI)||25 points|
|Proven set of communication and writing skills (should be clear from LoI)||25 points|
Interested consultants should pay attention to the following conditions:
- EHRA will sign an agreement with the winner of the competitive selection. The contract will define a detailed work plan and payment terms.
- EHRA reserves the right (but does not commit itself to obligations) to enter into negotiations with one or more applicants in order to obtain clarifications or additional information, as well as to agree on the timing of work. No conflict of interest (should be declared in the Letter of Interest);
- No conflict of interest (should be stated in the letter of interest);
- Fluency in language relevant for the country in which the expert is interested, as well as in English (desirable).
How to apply
The individual consultants are invited to submit their CV and the Letter of Interest (LoI) by e-mail referenced under title “EECA Platform CRG TA Focal Point for [name of the country you are interested to work with]” to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23:59 EET 08 of May 2022.