REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP)
We are looking for logistics provider to arrange EHRA Event in Ukraine, Kiev:
Face-to face training for community and harm reduction
civil society leaders
|RFP Title||Services of event logistic support|
|RFP Closing Date and time:||24:00 EET on 18 July, 2022|
|Proposal Submission Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA) is a non-for-profit public membership-based organization uniting harm reduction activists and organisations from Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia (CEECA) with its mission to actively unite and support communities and civil societies to ensure the rights and freedoms, health, and well-being of people who use psychoactive substances in the CEECA region.
More information about EHRA you can find at https://harmreductioneurasia.org/
Scope of Services
As part of this request for proposals, we are looking for a qualified logistics provider to arrange a Face-to-face Training for community and harm reduction civil society leaders. The Training is going to take place in Kyiv, Ukraine in 16-18 August 2022 with duration of 3 days. EHRA is looking for event logistics provider to:
- Arrange hotel accommodation for about 15 people coming from different regions of Ukraine.
- Meeting venue (conference hall for 25 participants)
- Conference equipment (microphones, projector, screen, laptop, flipchart with marker, laser-pointer, notebooks, pens)
- Meals during the event (coffee-breaks, lunches)
- Travel arrangements for about 15 people coming from different regions of Ukraine
(Hotel no less than 4*)
Evaluation criteria / requirements for candidates:
Submitted applications will be evaluated by the evaluation panel of the Eurasian Harm Reduction Association. The previous experience in service providing and cost comparison will be considering on selecting the candidate.
Mandatory eligibility requirements
- The participant must be a legal entity.
- Participants must be logistics providers with no less than 3 years previous experience in organizing similar events, they must have the accounts to accept money transfers in EUR or USD.
- The articles of association and registration certificate of the organisation are required for the conclusion of the contract.
To assess submitted applications, the following evaluation criteria will be used:
|Previous experience in organizing similar events, works with NGO, civil society, etc.||60|
|Organizing events with limited budget and strict accountability, experience of working with UNAIDS, GFATM and EU funding||40|
|Maximum possible number of points||100|
This announcement shall not be construed as a contract or a commitment of any kind. This request for proposals in no way obligates EHRA to award a contract, nor does it commit EHRA to pay any cost incurred in the preparation and submission of the proposals.
How to apply
To be eligible as a EHRA consultant, any organization or individual must comply with the Eurasian Harm Reduction Association Code of Ethics which you can find at the following link: https://harmreductioneurasia.org/ehra-code-of-ethics/
Applicants must submit the following documents:
-Presentation/portfolio reflecting the Participants competence with customer references (if possible) and clear description o previous experience;
– Description of calculations and percentage (if possible) or amount of cost of services
– 2 proposed budget for event with pricing in EUR
Please submit your proposal to the email@example.com .
In the subject line of your e-mail please indicate the RFP number and your name. Otherwise, the application will not be considered.