The Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA) (Eurazijos žalos mažinimo asociacija), registered at Gedimino pr. 45-4, Vilnius 01109, Lithuania (actual address Verkių g. 34B, 7th floor, Vilnius, Lithuania) announces the convocation of the members online General meeting, in period from 11th May 2020 to 24th May 2020.
Questions for the agenda of the General Meeting of EHRA members:
- Approval of EHRA strategy for 2020-2024 ;
- Approval of EHRA financial report for 2019 year;
- Approval of the changes in EHRA Statute:
- Approval of the change of mission, Art. 1 of EHRA Statute;
- Approval of the change of admission of new members to EHRA (Art. 14 (c) of EHRA Statute);
- Approval of the amendment of Art. 20 (Termination of membership) of EHRA Statute with part 5 on procedure of revision of membership;
- Approval of the change of Art. 53 of EHRA Statute on number of experts in the Oversight Advisory Board;
- Approval of EHRA Advisory Board candidates (Monique Middelhoff and Peter Sarosi).
Timeline of the General meeting:
14th April, 2020 – announcement of the General meeting of EHRA members
before 7th May, 2020 – documents for the General meeting are sent to members
from 11th May to 24th May, 2020 – online voting.
For any further questions or issues to be added to the agenda, please do not hesitate to contact Secretary of the online General meeting Eliza Kurcevic, by the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org