for EHRA secretariat team
The Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA) is looking for qualified social psychologist who will develop and conduct targeted 1,5 day training session on teambuilding and soft skills improvement for EHRA Secretariat team.
Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA) is a non-for-profit public membership-based organisation, registered by the initiative of harm reduction activists and organisations from Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia (CEECA) in 2017. More information about the Association and specifics of the work you can find on our website http://harmreductioneurasia.org
Participants of the training: team of 9 professionals and experts in advocacy of harm reduction, sustainability and transition, drug policy and drug users’ community mobilization with high education and several years of joint working experience in implementation of regional and national projects.
Place and time: Lithuania, 15-16th of October 2020.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE CONSULTANCY
The aim of the assignments it to develop and conduct teambuilding event with elements of the soft skills improvement for EHRA team. The training will be conducted in-door at out of office bases.
The selected trainer should conduct following tasks:
- To conduct rapid assessment of the organisational climate and needs in soft skills development among EHRA staff via individual interviews with up to 6 staff members.
- To summarise finding of the assessment and to suggest agenda for the 1,5 day teambuilding training for staff.
- To conduct team building training for staff 15-16th of October.
- To provide short report summarising results of the assessment and training.
All tasks should be completed in the period from 1st October till 1st November, 2020. Training itself need to be conducted 15-16th of October, 2020.
Full description of position requirements can be found here
HOW TO APPLY
The candidates are invited to submit:
· their CV,
· examples of reports or agenda from teambuilding or soft-skills training and assessment conducted earlier and
· letter of interest with calculation of the cost of assignment.
by e-mail referenced under title “Teambuilding” to Ganna Dovbakh at firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th September 2020, 24:00 EET. Results will be announced by September 30, 2020. Each candidate will be contacted individually.
Payment for the work of the consultant under this ToR will be decided based on the results of the tendering process.
The cost of the travel within Lithuania to the venue of the training, accommodation, and food during the training for the consultant will be covered by EHRA.
Any questions regarding the participation should be sent to email@example.com