Call open until the qualified assistant is recruited
EXPECTED START DATE: ASAP
JOB TYPE: permanent, full time
JOB LOCATION: Vilnius, Lithuania
COMPENSATION: Netto salary is up to 850 euro, depending on qualifications and experience
Assistant is responsible for supporting projects implementation, ensuring quality and results by:
- Providing support to projects implementation, guaranteeing quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Supporting planning, monitoring and evaluation activities of the projects, in articulation with the Manager/ Program Team Lead.
Coordinating and organizing day-to-day programmatic administration activities of the EHRA Program team and supporting program staff.
- Provide administrative and logistical support for project managers and officers;
- Assist assigned managers and program team members by maintaining calendars, receiving and composing communications as correspondence, and replies to inquiries;
- Assist in the elaboration of project work plans, reports and other program materials. Draft contracts, TORs and other documents with direction from manager/officer;
- Process financial documents including contracts, expense reports, invoices, etc.;
- Assist managers /officers in organizing meetings and events: draft agenda, communication with participants, writing minutes, etc. Work with and maintains data filing for events;
- Liaise and communicate with project consultants, if necessary, under direction of manager/officer;
- Conduct research and provide support to one or more staff members in regard to project and programmatic efforts;
- Assist in preparation tender reports and announcements;
- Support to follow-up on tendering process: communication with participants, etc;
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the managers and officers .
QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITION
- University degree, preferably in administration, social sciences, international relations, law or related area
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant, practical working experience as assistant or in administration of projects
- Good command of English and Russian both oral and written (knowledge of other languages is a plus).
- Experience and comfort working with diverse communities (people who use drugs, sex workers, LGBTIQ+, people living with HIV etc.) will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in the areas of Human Rights, Public Security or related subjects will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
Interested candidates should provide:
- updated CV outlining specific relevant experience and two references.
- a short cover letter indicating suitability for the position.
Documents should be sent to: email@example.com.
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis.
Only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.