The Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA) in the scope of the EECA Regional Platform project supported by the Global Fund is aimed to organize a workshop targeted on civil society and community representatives in Azerbaijan. The workshop is going to take place in Baku (Azerbaijan) on 7 – 8 of June 2018.
Objectives of the workshop are to:
- To build knowledge on the processes with regard to the transition of national HIV/AIDS and TB responses from Global Fund support to national funding;
- To understand the possible consequences for HIV\TB programs if the planned transition is not well-managed, including looking at examples of some other countries in the region;
- To understand the importance of the involvement of civil society and communities’ representatives in all stages of the transition processes and the existing opportunities and entry points for such involvement;
- To understand what HIV and TB services and program components are the most vulnerable within the transition process in Azerbaijan and to plan the possible actions in 2018 to insure their sustainability;
- To discuss and identify the possible content of the request for TA for civil society and communities in Azerbaijan within the GF CRG TA Program
The working languages of the workshop will be Russian and Azerbaijanian.
How to apply
The candidates are invited to submit their CV, Letter of interest and state the daily rate in USD (including the taxes) by e-mail referenced under title “Consultant to develop and facilitate S&T Workshop in Azerbaijan” to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 03 of May 2018 24:00 EET.
Please see more information in the document below