International non-profit organization, working in the sphere of advocacy, human rights, realization of socially important projects invites a financial specialist to join its team.
For more information about EHRA and the main programs being implemented by EHRA, please, follow the following links: https://harmreductioneurasia.org/about-us/
Distance work using own facilities: computer, stable access to the Internet.
Consultancy agreement without social insurance for one year starting from October 2020.
Ability to come to the EHRA’s office in Vilnius (Lithuania) at least twice a year. EHRA will cover flight and accommodation during visit.
General requirements and experience:
- Understanding the legal, regulatory documents, the requirements of donor organizations.
- Work with large volumes of information.
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills and ability to prioritize/multi-task;
EHRA expects qualified candidates to have the following skills and experience:
- University/college degree (e.g. in finance/accounting or relevant fields);
- At least 3 years of professional experience in finance.
- At least 1 year of experience in working with grant agreement, donation and international donor‘s organizations; ( GFATM, RCF, UNAIDS, EJAF, etc.)
- Preferred experience in working with non-profit/NGO sector, donation and international donor‘s organizations;
- Preferred experience in the preparation of different types of contracts (grant, service, etc.)
Excellent command of Russian (oral and written), good English (written). Languages of communication with partners: Russian and English.
- Optimism, tolerance to cultural differences.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Communication skills.
Full description of position requirements can be found here
Compensation: Gross salary is 1100 USD include all taxes.
Interested candidates should provide:
- updated CV outlining specific relevant experience and two references.
- a short cover letter indicating suitability for the position.
Documents should be sent to: email@example.com until September 27, 2020.
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.