The Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA) as a part of the three years project of the International Harm Reduction Consortium “We Will Not End AIDS Without Harm Reduction” is looking for a consultant to develop a regional report on new psychoactive substance (NPS) use in CEECA region.
Tasks of the consultant and expected results:
- To read and analyse 8 country reports on NPS use in Moldova, Belarus, Georgia, Serbia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Estonia and Lithuania.
- To prepare outline for the report and agree it with EHRA.
- To prepare regional report (in English or Russian), based on the above-mentioned reports, not exceeding 30 pages.
All tasks should be completed in the period from 3rd May till 30th June, 2021.
Selection of the consultants will be done by the Commission in EHRA, based on the following Evaluation criteria:
- Relevant experience in developing regional/ international reports (40 points)
- Relevant experience in harm reduction/drug policy field and/or in new psychoactive substances (30 points)
- Fluency in written Russian and/or English (30 points)
This announcement and its attachments shall not be construed as a contract or a commitment of any kind. This request for proposals in no way obligates EHRA to award a contract, nor does it commit EHRA to pay any cost incurred in the preparation and submission of the proposals.
Terms of payment and other conditions same as a final timeline will be indicated in the agreement which EHRA will sign with the winner.
HOW TO APPLY?
The candidates are invited to submit their:
- Letter of interest with the suggested consultancy fee (in EUR or USD) and
- 1-2 examples of the regional/ international reports, developed by the candidate.
Please, send your documents by e-mail referenced under title “NPS report consultant” to Eliza Kurcevic at email@example.com by 23rd April 2021, 23:59 EET.
Results will be announced by 28th April 2021. Each candidate will be contacted individually.
Any questions regarding the participation should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
 Lithuania country report will be published on EHRA website in the end of April/ beginning of May