The Eurasian Harm Reduction Association is looking for qualified firms or team of consultants to develop an online training course on sustainability of civil society and community-based organisations.
Task team is expected to:
- Develop two-week (including at least 12 hours of interactive content) online training course that will include: short video presentations on the tools to assess internal resources, examples of capacity building tools with a focus on strategic planning and the development of resource mobilisation strategies, tools and strategies to optimize working process, reading list and homework assignments.
- Based on the developed course, organize on-line training for organizations from CECCA region working in harm reduction and drug policy field, with LGBTQI community and women living with HIV and adjust the developed course afterward
- Provide mentorship and follow-up support for training participants.
- Trial version of the course September 30, 2020
- Conducting the course for the first group of students October 30, 2020
- Final version of the course December 1, 2020
How to apply
Applicants must submit:
- Technical approach & methodology;
- Trainers’ CVs with references to their previous experience in similar tasks;
- Estimated detailed cost of services.
Proposals shall be submitted in pdf and should be divided in two separate folders, one containing your cost proposal and one containing your technical proposal.
The subject of the letter is “Sustainability course” and subject line of your attachment must be labelled as follows:
- Your name_technical proposal
- Your name_cost proposal
The proposal should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org,
Deadline for submission is before 24:00 EET on June 20, 2020.
More information in the attached document