Eurasian harm reduction Association (further EHRA) announces a tender for the selection of editors for a long-term cooperation with EHRA.
Based on the results of the tender, EHRA will select several consultants, with whom EHRA will conclude long-term contracts.
More information about the Association and specifics of the work you can find on our website http://harmreductioneurasia.org
Type and subject of the tender:
As part of its work, EHRA requires quality editing and proofreading of various types of documents, reports and publications:
in English language,
in Russian language.
As a result of the tender, consultants with the highest amount of points for each of the following category of work will be chosen:
– (ER) editing texts in Russian language,
– (EE) editing texts in English language.
Requirements to participants of the tender / evaluation criteria:
Essential requirement for the participants of the contest:
– Category (ER) – the Russian language must be native to the candidate (native speaker);
– Category (EE) – the English language must be native to the candidate (native speaker).
General requirements for the participants of the contest.
To assess the tender applications, the following criteria will be used (maximum amount of points for each criterion):
- Experience of editing in the fields of public health, human rights, harm reduction etc. – maximum 20 points.
- Quality of the completed test task – maximum 50 points.
- Education: diploma in linguistics, philology or other related fields; special certifications, etc.: maximum 20 points.
- Price of editing of a page of text (1800 characters with spaces) maximum 10 points.
The maximum possible amount of points 100 points
Participants must submit:
- A cover letter in a free format (no more than in 1 pages), which should include:
- information for which category of work (ER, EE) the documents are submitted;
- indication of the cost of services, i.e. editing of a page of text in EURO (1800 characters with spaces);
- Completed test task in Word-format (.doc, .docx).
- CV in a free format;
- Copies of diplomas and certificates, as well as links on the examples of the previous editing.
ATTENTION! If these documents are not provided in full, such application in not considered for evaluation.
Application deadline – 1 p.m., September 30, 2019, Vilnius local time. Please send your documents at email@example.com
Upon the completion of the tender procedures, EHRA will sign long-term contracts with the selected number of Consultants on a fixed cost of services per unit basis in EURO (page of text, 1800 characters with spaces). Further work will be carried out based on the needs of EHRA and according to the timeline and other conditions, which will be decided upon in each individual case.
The submission of documents for participation in the tender does not impose on EHRA any additional obligation to conclude a contract.