EHRA announces a call for applications to receive technical assistance (TA) for organizations, that want to increase their organizational capacity to be more competitive and successful in receiving available state funding.
The aim of this TA is to equip community-led and civil society organizations from EECA countries with better understanding of national tendering processes, development of required procedures and systems within NGOs to be eligible for receiving state funding.
Who can apply? Officially registered community-led and civil society organizations working in the field of harm reduction on national or sub-national levels, which are planning to apply for state funding or willing to participate in state procurement in the future.
Eligible countries: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Montenegro, Northern Macedonia, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
TA will be provided by national level experts on state funding for NGOs in the selected countries during November – December 2019.
Applications evaluation process. Qualified applications from eligible countries will be assessed by project management team based on the selection criteria.
- Officially registered community-led and civil society organizations working in the field of harm reduction on national or sub-national levels.
- Organization operates in one of the 16 countries: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Montenegro, Northern Macedonia, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
- Basic understanding of state funding process in the country (35 points)
- Any previous (successful or not) experience in applying for state funding (25 points)
- Understanding of own organizational capacity gaps/needs in order to improve competitiveness in receiving available state funding (40 points)
How to apply
If your organization is interested in receiving this TA, please fill in and submit the application form along with the documents confirming registration of your organisation to email@example.com, the subject of the letter is “TA StateFund”, the deadline for submission is before 24:00 EET on October 27, 2019.
 This activity is conducted under the project “Thinking outside the box: overcoming challenges in community advocacy for sustainable and high-quality HIV services” which is carried out by the Eurasian Regional Consortium. The aim of the project is to maximize capacity of consortium’s member organizations and their impact of advocacy to improve funding environment for sufficient allocation of resources for HIV programs in countries of EECA.