Eurasian Harm Reduction Association announces the convocation of the members regional meetings to elect Steering Committee members from the following regions: South-Eastern Europe and Russia.
A list of Steering Committee members subject to rotation, is as follows:
- Tijana Žegura (South-Eastern Europe) resigned in January;
- Maksim Malyshev (Russia).
Schedule of elections:
- From 23 April to 14 May, 2018– nomination process (3 weeks). Candidates are submitting their applications to participate in the Steering Committee elections
- From 21 Мay to 4 June, 2018 – online voting to elect Steering Committee members in the South-Eastern Europe and Russia regions
- 5 June, 2018 – announcement of the results.
We are inviting all EHRA members from the above-mentioned regions to submit applications to become a member of the Steering Committee until 14th May, 2018.
The requirements for the candidates are:
- be a member of EHRA;
- demonstrate readiness and ability to work responsibly and actively as a Steering Committee member;
follow the principles listed in the Association Steering Committee Regulations (please, find the document attached);
- to reside within a region participating in the current elections;
- to avoid a potential conflict of interests, candidates cannot be representatives of Association’s donor organizations.
ATTENTION! According EHRA Regulations, a country represented in a particular region may have only one representative in the Steering Committee who is elected in the Regional Meeting. Therefore, EHRA Members from BULGARIA CANNOT submit their candidacies, as one of the EHRA Steering Committee members is from Bulgaria.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate Secretary of the Regional meetings Eliza Kurcevic, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org