On 15-29 January, 2018 EHRA conducts online Regional Meetings of it’s members to elect new Steering Committee representatives in the following regions:
1) The Baltic States (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia);
2) Belarus, Ukraine and Moldova;
3) Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan);
4) Central Europe (Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia);
5) South-Eastern Europe (Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia).
All members (individual and organizational), who are from the regions, where elections are taking place and who are approved by the Steering Committee have a right to vote in the Regional meetings.
If you have any questions, please contact General Secretary of the Regional meetings – Eliza Kurcevič email@example.com