Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (further EHRA) announces a tender for the selection of photographers for a long-term cooperation with EHRA in Lithuania.
Based on the results of the tender, EHRA will select several photographers, with whom EHRA will conclude long-term contracts.
More information about the Association and specifics of the work you can find on our website http://harmreductioneurasia.org
Type and subject of the tender:
As part of its work, EHRA requires quality, professional photos to fill the site’s content, groups in social networks, to use it in promotional materials (presentations, stands, guides, methodologies, articles, blogs, interviews, project implementation reports to partners and donors).
As a result of the tender, photographers with the highest amount of points will be chosen. Description of work:
– photography (conferences, meetings, round tables, trainings, seminars, etc.; portrait and group photo sessions of the EHRA team); photo processing.
Requirements to participants of the tender/evaluation criteria:
Essential requirement for the participants:
– place of residence – Lithuania;
– knowledge of Russian or English languages (Intermediate level B1 – minimum);
– work experience as a professional photographer at least 3 years;
– tolerance to vulnerable groups of people.
To assess the tender applications, the following criteria will be used (maximum amount of points for each criterion):
Participants must submit:
- CV in a free format, which should include:
- previous work experience as a professional photographer;
- indication of the cost of services: photography/ photo processing in EURO (1 hour/1 photo).
2 A link to the portfolio of your work (At least 10 examples).
3 Copies of diplomas and certificates.
ATTENTION! If these documents are not provided in full, such application in not considered for evaluation.
Application deadline – 1 p.m., February 05, 2018, Vilnius local time. Please send your documents to Yuliia Holub at email@example.com
Upon the completion of the tender procedures, EHRA will sign long-term contracts with the selected number of winners on a fixed cost of services per unit basis in EURO (one hour of photography and photo processing of one photo). Further work will be carried out based on the needs of EHRA and according to the timeline and other conditions, which will be decided upon in each individual case.
The submission of documents for participation in the tender does not impose on EHRA any additional obligation to conclude a contract.