The Network's geographical focus includes Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia (CEECA), which consists of 7 sub-regions:
- Baltics (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania),
- Central Europe (Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia),
- South-Eastern Europe (Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia),
- European Countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States (Belarus, Moldova, Ukraine),
- Caucasus (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia),
- Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan).